ตู้หยอดเหรียญเพื่อซื้อสินค้าที่เก่าแก่ที่สุดมีการบันทึกไว้ในยุคกรีก ได้รับการออกแบบโดยวิศวกรและนักคณิตศาสตร์ Hero of Alexandria ประมาณ 215 ปีก่อนคริสตกาล
ผลการวิจัย Hong Kong Re
- Royal Mail staff to strike in August and September over pay dispute
// Royal Mail staff will strike on 26 and 31 August and 8 and 9 September // The CWU union rejected a pay rise worth 5.5% and demanded Royal Mail give staff a “proper pay rise” as the cost of living soars Royal Mail workers are set to strike for four days in August and
- Signet buys Blue Nile for $360M
The deal adds to the jewelry retailer’s luxury portfolio as the retailing climate worsens against the macroeconomic backdrop.
- Coinbase shares drop on billion-dollar loss in second quarter and revenue miss
Coinbase's revenue declined almost 64% in the quarter as cryptocurrency prices fell.
- Should marketing have more control over pricing?
Traditionally, chief marketing officers have oversight over promotions to get products out, but not much influence on initial pricing as products come in. Should marketing play a larger role in setting initial pricing, particularly during inflationary times?
- People turning back to cash during cost of living crisis
New figures have shown that people are increasingly turning back to cash as they look to control their spending during the cost of living crisis. The... View Article